Francisvale Home For Smaller Animals is a privately-funded non profit supported by generous donors. Making a planned gift to Francisvale ensures a lasting legacy of compassion and care for abandoned animals that come through our doors.
Some of the most popular ways of making a planned gift to Francisvale include:
- Naming Francisvale in your will through a bequest or a revocable living trust
- Designating Francisvale as a beneficiary on your IRA, profit-sharing pension plan, or other donor-advised funds
- Charitable gift annuities, which provide income for you during your life
- Donating appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares to Francisvale
- Making a gift of real estate, which can make a meaningful difference
Your gift to Francisvale using any of these financial options can help ensure the future of Francisvale. Your donations will be instrumental in helping us continue our mission of saving and helping homeless and needy animals as we have done over the last 110 years. By including Francisvale in your estate planning today, your legacy will help provide life-saving resources for all of the future animals that come through our doors seeking medical treatment, sustenance, and a warm and loving home.
If you would like more information on planned giving and how you can support Francisvale, please email email@example.com.