You can donate items online via our You can donate items from our Amazon wish list and have them shipped directly to our doorstep! When checking out, use shipping address ‘Francisvale Home for Smaller Animals’ Gift Registry Address’ and Amazon will handle the rest! We also gladly welcome in-person donations.
Donate items in-person
We accept a variety of items for drop-off donations. There is a bin near the lower parking lot as well as a table and bench near the back door to the house where donations can be dropped off.
- *Clean* towels
- Canned dog food (gravy/stew-based preferred, nonprescription preferred)
- *Clean* sheets of all sizes (flat sheets preferred; pillow cases also needed)
- Brown paper bags – lunch-sized
- Hot dogs
- Cream cheese blocks
- Rawhides (not made in China, please)
- String cheese
- Cooked Perfect Homestyle Bite Size Meatballs – 32oz
- Peanut butter (xylitol-free)
- Canned cat & kitten food (nonprescription, please)
- Cat toys including wine corks
- Chicken broth for dog “broth bowls” (low sodium, please)
- Dog KONG toys such as Wobblers sizes L & XL
- Cat scratchers (new, please)
- Soft dog treat and dog training treats
- Cat treats
- Clumping cat litter
- Metal wire crates – size L & XL (gently used is just fine!)
- Sandwich-sized Ziploc bags
- Puppy pads
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Lysol or disinfectant wipes and spray
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Vinegar (distilled white)
- Baking soda
Donate a gift card
Support Francisvale’s animals by donating a gift card that will help ensure our on-site shelter is always stocked with supplies.
If you’re donating an eGift Card, you can have it delivered to: email@example.com.
Donated items from our wish list directly benefit Francisvale’s animals keeping them healthy and happy. By donating dog food, cat food, pet toys and shelter supplies, you’ll help ensure animals are well cared for while they wait to go to their forever home.